OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Friday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
- 7,190 positive tests — 33,222 negative tests — 90 deaths
NEBRASKA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
Two staff members at the Nebraska Department of Correctional Services have tested positive for coronavirus.
Both staff members are employed at the Nebraska State Penitentiary and are self-isolating at home.
Anyone who may have had close contact with the employees will be asked to self-quarantine until they are cleared by a medical provider.
No inmates have tested positive for COVID-19. To date, seven employees with the Nebraska Department of Correctional Services have tested positive for COVID-19.
- 88 new cases for a total of 1,293 to date
Open Door Mission is reporting 18 cases. 6 of the cases are staff and 12 are guests.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 19 more lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lincoln today. Including the two new cases reported this morning, the community total is now 530.
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 13 cases of COVID-19 identified on Thursday and Friday
- A second death out of Saunders County
- 150 cases to date
- 398 new cases for a total of 11,457 to date
- 12 new deaths for a total of 243 to date
- 4,685 recovering
- Eight new COVID-19 cases
- Seven of these individuals are residents of Council Bluffs and one is a resident of Oakland
- The total of COVID-19 cases in Pottawattamie County is now 80
- Currently, 42 individuals are self-isolating, one is hospitalized, 35 have recovered, and there have been two deaths
- Two additional positive confirmed cases of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Mills County. This brings the total number of confirmed positive cases to nine in our county.