News2019 Flood


Mills County residents interested in buyout must file forms

IDOT - Maintenance Yard Near Pacific Junction
Posted at 1:28 PM, Jul 19, 2019
and last updated 2019-07-19 14:28:14-04

OMAHA, Ne — Mills County Emergency Management announced homeowners with flood-damaged homes that are interested in a buyout will need to complete a “Statement of Voluntary Transaction."

They say the forms are available at the Mills County Auditor's office for rural residents and at the Glenwood City office for people in Pacific Junction.

After filling out the form, they must also be signed by a "governmental authority."

They say:

"Completion of this paperwork is the next step in the application process for residents to be eligible for property buyouts. Once these are completed, the application can move forward to the next phase. Any questions can be directed to the Auditor’s Office – 712-527-3146 or to the Pacific Junction City Clerk – 712-520-4532."