SARPY COUNTY, Neb. (KMTV) — Throughout September, the Sarpy County Sheriff's Office participated in various operations focusing on the enforcement of underage drinking.
The sheriff's office says the grant involved allowed 50 overtime hours to be focused on the enforcement of laws associated with underage drinking and giving alcohol to minors.
Operations involved extra patrols in the areas of Sarpy County affected by underage drinking. The enforcement concluded with a joint operation with Troop A of the Nebraska State Patrol.
Sarpy County released the following results:
· One Possession of Controlled Substance (Prescription Medication) arrest
· Four Minor in Possession of Alcohol arrests
· Two Possession of Drug Paraphernalia arrests
· Two Possession of Marijuana arrests
· One Theft by Shoplifting arrest
· One Misdemeanor Warrant arrest
· One Driving Under Suspension arrest
· One Open Container citation
· One Provisional Operators Permit citation
· One Speeding (94mph in a 45mph zone) citation
· Four warrant requests for Theft by Shoplifting and Minor in Possession of Alcohol