OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Wednesday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The Health Department reported 59 new cases of COVID-19. That brings the total number of cases in Douglas County to 7,280 from the outbreak since it began in March.
- The total deaths linked to the pandemic is now 91 with the report of an additional death.
- 3,498 county residents have recovered from the illness.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 13th resident has died from COVID-19
- 23 additional cases announced for a total of 1,751
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH
- Dodge County: 686 cases
- Saunders County: 80 cases
- Washington County: 51 cases
- Total 3RPHD Case Count: 817 cases
#coronavirus— Courtney Johns (@CourtneyJohnsTV) July 1, 2020
Five more people have died and nearly 350 have tested positive. Here are the latest numbers in Iowa:
5 new deaths
717 total deaths
349 new cases
29,290 total cases
23,447 recovered pic.twitter.com/u7QQhewCj8
POTTAWATTAMIE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Eight new cases reported. All the individuals are Council Bluffs residents.
- 9,246 Pottawattamie County residents have been tested for COVID-19, with 694 (7.5%) testing positive. Including epi-linked cases, PCPH accounts for a total of 756 COVID-19 cases.
- Based on PCPH contact tracing investigations, 223 cases are the result of community spread.
- 11 coronavirus-related deaths to date.