OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services and various metro health systems discussed the impact of COVID-19 on healthcare workers, hospitals and families in the area.
Healthcare leaders also discussed what the current numbers show and what trends they're seeing.
Speakers on the call included:
- Dr. Gary Anthone, Chief Medical Officer, Director of Public Health, Nebraska DHHS
- Dr. Matthew Donahue, Acting State Epidemiologist, Nebraska DHHS
- Dr. Robert Plambeck, ECMO Director, Critical Care, CHI Health
- Dr. Adam Wells, ICU Medical Director, Methodist Hospital
- Dr. Brian Boer, Section Chief, Critical Care Medicine, Nebraska Medicine