OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — If you’re looking for a job, the Comfort Inn and Suites will be hosting a job fair on Wednesday, Oct. 6 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
JobsGuide said, "Find the right job now so you can have a great job WITH benefits and bonuses. Get paid for holidays, vacation time and medical time off. Join the workforce – improve your community’s economy and your LIFE. There are jobs in all industries and all skill levels."
It also said, "Childhood Resource and Referral of the Nebraska Department of Education will be present assisting individuals find day care for their children."
Help for those who need help putting together a resume will also be available.
The event will be a traditional face-to-face job fair and those seeking employment should bring an updated resume.
On-site interviews may be possible with one or more of the following employers:
- American Games
- Aqua Tots
- Caring for People Services
- Charles Drew Health Center, Inc.
- City of La Vista
- Columbus Hydraulics
- Coreslab Structures – applications/information in the job seeker resource bags, not present in person at the event
- Custom Diesel Drivers Training
- FCC Environmental Services of Nebraska
- Jenson Tire
- Lincoln Premium Poultry
- Nebraska Machine Products Inc.
- Omaha Public Schools (OPS)
- Omaha Steaks
- Papio Transport
- Ponca Tribe of NE – Ponca Health Services
- US Foods
For more details about individual employers and the positions companies are looking to fill, go to https://jobfairsnebraska.com/.