Those residents registered and eligible to vote in the Westside Community School District mail-in election have until 5 p.m. Tuesday to have their vote count.
The district mailed out ballots to eligible and registered residents. Completed, signed ballots are due to the Douglas County Election Commission, 225 N. 115th St., offices by 5 p.m. Tuesday; or you can drop them into a dropbox anytime, day or night, (no postage required) at the following locations:
- City/County Building: 1819 Farnam St.
- South Omaha Library: 2808 Q St.
- Charles B. Washington Branch Library: 2868 Ames Ave.
- Ralston Police Department: 7400 Main St., Ralston
- Milton R. Abrahams Branch Library: 5111 N. 90th St.
- Drive-Up Location: Davenport Street between 114th and 115th streets
- Douglas County Election Commission: 225 N. 115th St.
- Douglas County Engineer’s Office: 15505 W. Maple Road
- Millard Public Schools Foundation: 5225 S. 159th Ave.
- Bess Johnson Elkhorn Branch Library: 2100 Reading Plaza, Elkhorn
Eligible residents can also vote in person at the county election commission offices until 5 p.m. Monday.
Voters can check the status of their ballots online at votedouglascounty.com.
For more information, call 402-444-VOTE (8683), or visit votedouglascounty.com