News

Actions

Fireplace ashes ignite home in Bellevue

CORP-Digital-Default-Image-1280x720-KMTV.png
Posted at 7:27 PM, Dec 11, 2016
and last updated 2016-12-11 20:27:52-05
Improperly disposed ashes from a fireplace led to a serious house fire in Bellevue. 
 
It started around noon today.
 
The Battalion Chief with the Bellevue Fire Department tells us that someone in the home  bagged the ashes and put them behind the house. 
 
He says it was only a matter of time before the fire spread out of control.