Early voting period begins Monday, April 15.
OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) - Ahead of the May 15 primary election, Monday marks the first day to vote early in person at election offices.
County election commissioners sent mail-in ballots to approximately 23,000 Nebraskans last week for the statewide primary election.
April 30 marks the voting deadline for the following:
- Mailed voter registrations to be postmarked
- Voter registration at agencies
- Voter registration at DMV office
- Voter registration by deputy registrar, 6 p.m.
- Voter registration form to be delivered to the election office by someone other than the person registering, for the person to be registered to vote in an upcoming election
- Online voter registration, 5 p.m.
You can see other voter information here.