NewsLocal News

Actions

Omaha hotel evacuated due to carbon monoxide concerns

Posted: 1:28 PM, May 10, 2019
Updated: 2019-05-12 18:36:20Z
Police lights

OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — You may have seen firefighters and others at the Comfort Inn Suites located 7077 Grover Street today. The hotel was evacuated due to CO (Carbon Monoxide) related reasons.

The Metropolitan Utilities District Director tells us that the building was being checked for higher levels of CO and that the fire department was on-hand as a precaution.

They say the no one was injured or showing signs of CO symptoms.

We will provide more information as it becomes available.