Omaha Public Schools officials will take their case for a second massive school bond in four years to the voters.
They plan on holding at least six question-and-answer sessions about the nearly $410 million bond, starting Thursday, April 12. Each session will include members of the OPS board .
The latest bond is a follow up to the $421 million bond approved by voters in 2014.
"The public is welcome to attend any of the sessions," according to the OPS website. "You may also submit questions at the bond website if you are unable to attend one of the sessions."
- Thursday, April 12: 7-9 p.m. at Alice Buffett Magnet Middle School library, 14101 Larimore Ave., with Lou Ann Goding and Matt Scanlan of Subdistrict 5 and 6
- Tuesday, April 17: 6-8 p.m.at North High School's Viking Center, 4410 N. 36 St., with Marque Snow of Subdistrict 2
- Saturday, April 21: 9-11 a.m. at Lewis & Clark Middle School cafeteria, 6901 Burt St., with Ben Perlman of Subdistrict 3
- Monday, April 23: 6-8 p.m. at Bryan High School cafeteria, 4700 Giles Road, with Lacey Merica of Subdistrict 8
- Tuesday, April 24: 6-8 p.m. at South High Magnet School library, 4519 S. 24 St., Tracy Casady of Subdistrict 9
- Thursday, April 26: 6-8 p.m. at Northwest High Magnet School library, 8204 Crown Point Ave., with Dr. Shavonna Holman and Ricky Smith of Subdistrict 1 and 4