As of June 27, Sarpy County has updated its drop off sites for tree debris.
Below is the full list:
- Haworth Park, north of the softball fields, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Status will be reassessed on Wednesday, June 28.
- Papillion Public Works, 99th Circle & Portal Road, 6:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. On June 30, the dump site will be closed to the public.
- Spruce & Railroad is closed.
- Main & Railroad is closed.
- Third and Polar remains open. Site is for Springfield water users only.
- No sites open
- Papio-Missouri Natural Resource District, Wehrspann Lake, south area on the south side of Highway 370 at approximately 158th. Open daylight until dark through July 6.