Four earthquakes struck central Nebraska in the past two days, according to U.S. Geological Survey data.
The quakes, ranging in magnitude from 2.5 to 3.7 and with a depth of about three miles, hit near Stapleton .
- A 3.3-magnitude quake hit 4:33 a.m. Monday.
- A 2.5-magnitude temblor hit at 6:55 a.m. Tuesday.
- A 3.7-magnitude quake hit at 6:41 a.m. Tuesday.
- A 3.1-magnitude quake hit at 10:49 a.m. Tuesday.
No damage has been reported.
It's not the first time Nebraska has experienced an earthquake about that size.
- In September 2016, Omaha residents felt the shock of a 5.6-magnitude quake that hit in Oklahoma.
- In April 2016, a 3.2-magnitude earthquake rattled northern Nebraska
- In January 2016, a 3.5-magnitude earthquake was reported near Broken Bow
- In November 2015, a 3.2-magnitude earthquake hit near Mullen