GRAND ISLAND, Neb. (KMTV) — Due to wet conditions, all on-site parking at the Nebraska State Fair remain closed. Guests must continue using the express shuttles.
The shuttles are running continuously at Walmart South, ShopKo, Conestoga Mall (13th St & Webb road), Conestoga Mall (North of Sears), Sam’s Club, and Central Community College. Shuttles start operation one hour before the Fair gates open and finish at midnight.
A shuttle will run daily from Walmart South for the remainder of the fair.
The Bosselman north parking lot off of Locust at Fonner Park is available for $10 per vehicle, with fees supporting the Overland Trails Council Boy Scouts of America. Tractor trams will transport attendees to the main entrance.
This service will be available weekdays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday/Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. On Labor Day, the trams will operate from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The following is Sunday's schedule for the Nebraska State Fair:
· All day - BMX Freestyle Stunt Team – Around Grounds
· All day – Musical entertainment – CHI Health Stage
· All day – Twiggy the Water Skiing Squirrel – Aurora Co-op Chill Zone
· All day – Dusty Trails Horseback Riding – East Equine Arena
· 10:00 a.m. 4-H Fashion Show – Heartland Events Center
· 1:00 p.m. Nature Hill Polo Match - Sports Field
· 1:30 p.m. Celebration Parade – Grounds
· 4:00 p.m. Draft Horse Hitch Finals – Five Points Bank Arena
· 4:00 p.m. Beard Contest – Pump and Pantry Party Pit
· 2:30 p.m. & 5:30p.m. Amazing Doberman’s – Sam’s Club Stomping Grounds
· 8:00 p.m. Cody Jinks – Heartland Events Center