OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Thursday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find a tally of cases at area schools here.
- 379 new cases for a total of 32,727 total cases
- 3 new deaths for a total of386 total deaths
- 24,689 recovered have recovered from the virus/
- 9.9% positivity rate; 8.9% 14-day average positivity rate
- 94 new cases for a total of 13,003 cases total
- 3 new deaths for a total of 158 fatal cases. The deaths were of two men, one in his 60s and one in his 70s, and one woman over the age of 80.
- The county has confirmed 9,056 county residents have recovered from the illness.
- 42 cases of COVID-19 among K-12 students and 28 cases among K-12 staff in Douglas County. There are 502 K-12 students/staff quarantined.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department (LLCHD) announced that 61 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lancaster County today, bringing the community total to 3,802.
- The number of deaths in the community remains at 20.
- Up from 1,739 to 1,799
- Overall positivity rate:
- Lancaster County – up from 6.7 percent to 6.8 percent
- State – remains at 9.4 percent
- National – remains at 9 percent
- Hospitalizations for COVID-19 positive patients:
- 27 with nine from Lancaster County (one on ventilator) and 18 from other communities (one on ventilator).
- The COVID-19 Risk Dial is at “Yellow,” indicating a moderate risk of the virus spreading.
IA is reporting its largest case increase with nearly 1,500 new cases and 18 new deaths .
- 1,477 new cases for a total of 59,496 total cases
- 18 new deaths for a total of 1,080 fatal cases
- 45,378 have recovered
- 20.8 % positivity rate;12% 14-day average positivity rate