OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Sunday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Mayor Leirion Gaylor Baird and the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department announced that 68 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lincoln today, bringing the community total to 2,129.
- The number of deaths in the community remains at 13.
- For the week ending July 11, 230 cases were reported, the third-highest weekly total in Lancaster County.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The Health Department reported 73 new cases of COVID-19. That brings the total number of cases in Douglas County to 8,122 since the outbreak began in March.
- No new deaths reported. Total remains at 105.
- 4,794 people have recovered to date.
- 309 medical and surgical beds available for a 78 percent occupancy rate.
- Four additional cases for a total of 51 to date.
- 34 recoveries to date.