OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Monday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Mayor Leirion Gaylor Baird and the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department (LLCHD) announced that 53 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lincoln today, bringing the community total to 2,182.
- The number of deaths in the community remains at 13.
- 756 people have recovered.
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Cases to date:
- Dodge County: 714 cases
- Saunders County: 94 cases
- Washington County: 62 cases
- Total 3RPHD Case Count: 870 cases
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 75 additional cases of COVID-19. That brings the total number of cases in Douglas County to 8,197 since the outbreak began in March.
- One new death certificate related to COVID-19 reported, bringing the community total to 106.
- 4,882 people have recovered for a recovery rate of about 60 percent.
- 317 medical and surgical beds available for a 76 percent occupancy rate.
- 70 patients hospitalized with COVID-19.
- Of the 363 ventilators available to area hospitals, 117 were in use, including 14 for confirmed COVID-19 patients.