OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Tuesday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
NEBRASKA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
- Two additional staff members have tested positive for COVID-19
- One works at the Diagnostic and Evaluation center
- The other works at the Nebraska State Penitentiary
- Both are self-isolating
- 27 NDCS staff members have been diagnosed with COVID-29 with 20 recovered
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 85 new cases of COVID-19. That brings the total number of cases in Douglas County to 8,282 since the outbreak began in March.
- Two new death certificates related to COVID-19 during the past day. That makes 108 deaths in the county that are linked to the pandemic.
- The department has confirmed 5,049 of the cases among county residents have recovered from the illness. That is around 60 percent.
MILLS COUNTY IOWA
- New Confirmed Cases - Two
- Total Confirmed Positive Cases - 53
- Recovered Cases - 34
- Reported Number Tested - 2,146