OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Saturday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 205 additional positive cases for a total of 9,573 cases
- Total deaths remains at 122
- 6,215 individuals have recovered
- Metro area hospitals had 214 medical and surgical beds available as of Friday for an 84% occupancy rate
- 76 people were hospitalized with COVID-19
- Of 429 available ventilators, 11 were in use for COVID-19 patients