OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Monday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
* 92 new cases reported Monday
* 9,744 cases reported since the start of the outbreak
* No new coronavirus deaths reported Monday. The death total remains at 122.
* 6,368 coronavirus recoveries since the start of the outbreak
The drive-thru testing at 50th and G is open today (Monday) and from 1- 5 p.m. or until 300 tests have been used. Testing will continue at the site through Thursday.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
* 35 additional positive cases reported Monday
* Number of deaths remains at 14
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
* Dodge County: 747 cases
* Saunders County: 113 cases
* Washington County: 89 cases
* Total 3RPHD Case Count: 949 case
DOUGLAS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
* Last week, a contractor at the facility tested positive for COVID-19 and as a result, two trustees who worked closely with the contractor also tested positive
* All incarcerated individuals living in their housing unit were also tested
* 36 of the 4`1 incarcerated individuals in the housing unit tested positive