OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Friday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
To date as of today:
- Dodge County: 689 cases
- Saunders County: 81 cases
- Washington County: 51 cases
- Total 3RPHD Case Count: 821 cases
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Mayor Leirion Gaylor Baird and the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department (LLCHD) announced that 25 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lincoln today, bringing the community total to 1,791.
- The number of deaths in the community remains at 13.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The Health Department reported 56 new cases of COVID-19. That brings the total number of cases in Douglas County to 7,386 since the outbreak began in March.
- One new death certificate related to COVID-19 during the past day. Total deaths linked to the pandemic in Douglas County is now at 93.
- The department has confirmed 50 percent of Douglas County residents have recovered from the illness.