OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Wednesday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
- 102 new cases for a total of 7,775 to date.
- Three more deaths for a total of 100 to date.
- 4,225 people have recovered, which is more than half of all those who have been diagnosed with the virus.
- 38 additional positive cases with a total of 1,947 cases to date.
- Total deaths remain at 13.
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH
- Dodge County: 702 cases
- Saunders County: 83 cases
- Washington County: 54 cases
- Total 3RPHD Case Count: 839 cases
POTTAWATOMIE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
- 1 new death bringing county total to 13
- 755 total positive cases in county
- 645 have recovered from illness
- 5 people are currently hospitalized