OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Friday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
The department reported the following to-date case numbers:
- Dodge County: 651 cases
- Saunders County: 60 cases
- Washington County: 43 cases
- Total 3RPHD Case Count: 754 cases
Three Rivers Public Health Department is also reporting an additional death in Dodge County for a total of nine to date in the district.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 29 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lincoln today, bringing the community total to 1,588.
- The number of deaths in the community remains at 10.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The Health Department reported 102 new cases of COVID-19. That brings the total number of cases in Douglas County to 6,240 from this outbreak.
- The Health Department also has received four additional death certificates for people who have passed from COVID-19 related illnesses. A man in his 40s has passed and a man and two women over 75 years of age have passed away. The total number of deaths linked to the pandemic in Douglas County now is 76.
- The department has confirmed 2,240 county residents have recovered from the illness.
Iowa has passed 25,000 #coronavirus cases. Here's a look at the latest numbers:— Courtney Johns (@CourtneyJohnsTV) June 19, 2020
3 new deaths
680 total deaths
197 currently hospitalized
392 new cases
25,127 total cases
15,674 recovered pic.twitter.com/Bm1DZUoxy2
- 25 new COVID-19 cases for a total of 578 to date. This is a positive rate of about 7.9 percent out of 7,272 people tested.
MILLS COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
- Three new confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported for a total of 29 to date.
- 22 recoveries to date.
- All cases believed to have been contracted through community spread.