OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Monday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Dodge County: 655 cases
- Saunders County: 63 cases
- Washington County: 45 cases
- Total 3RPHD Case Count: 763 cases
- Reporting an additional death for a total of 10 in Dodge County. The total for the district is now 13.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The Health Department reported 63 new cases of COVID-19. That brings the total number of cases in Douglas County to 6,475 from this outbreak.
- No additional deaths have been reported so the total remains at 80 to date.
- 2,502 county residents have recovered from COVID-19.
#coronavirus— Courtney Johns (@CourtneyJohnsTV) June 22, 2020
More than 26,000 people in Iowa have tested positive for the coronavirus. Here's a look at the latest numbers:
686 total deaths
169 currently hospitalized
157 new cases
26,048 total cases
16,101 recovered pic.twitter.com/v46siFasoA
POTTAWATTAMIE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
- 50 additional positive cases announced since June 20
- 7,737 residents have been tested
- 683 residents have tested positive
- 413 have recovered
- 6 are hospitalized