OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Thursday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
DOUGLAS COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The department reported 64 new cases, bringing the county total to 6,702.
- One additional coronavirus-related death reported for a total of 83 to date.
- 2,729 county residents have recovered from the virus to date.
#coronavirus— Courtney Johns (@CourtneyJohnsTV) June 25, 2020
Iowa now has more than 27,000 positive coronavirus cases. Here's a look at the latest numbers:
4 new deaths
694 total deaths
137 currently hospitalized
461 new cases
27,062 total cases pic.twitter.com/qyDBiCLQzL
POTTAWATTAMIE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
- 22 new COVID-19 cases. The county is reporting 651 cases to date.
- To date, 8,154 Pottawattamie County residents have been tested for COVID-19, with 651 (8%) testing positive.
- To date, 482 individuals have recovered.