OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Tuesday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
- To date: 8,572 positive tests — 39,371 negative tests — 100 deaths
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- A third resident has died from COVID-19 in Lincoln.
- Eighteen more lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lincoln today, bringing the community total to 665.
- 80 new cases for a total of 1,715 to date
- As of Monday night, 532 medical surge beds available and 108 patients were hospitalized with COVID-19. Of the 373 ventilators available to area hospitals, 130 were in use, including 38 for confirmed COVID-19 patients. DCHD has confirmed 266 county residents have recovered from the illness
- 539 new cases for a total of 12,912 total cases to date
- 18 new deaths for a total of 289 total deaths to date
- 5,618 recovering
- 385 hospitalized