OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Monday, KMTV will update this story with the latest details. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
- 6,083 total cases
- 78 total deaths
- First case reported
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 126 total cases in Dodge County
- 23 total cases in Washington County
- 11 total cases in Saunders County
- Total of 160 cases in health jurisdiction
CENTRAL DISTRICT HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 1,320 total cases, 37 total deaths
- No new deaths reported Monday
- 13 cases in Merrick County
- 50 cases in Hamilton County
- 1,247 cases in Hall County
- 98 new cases for a total of 963
- As of Sunday night, 551 medical surge beds are available
- 63 hospitalized COVID-19 patients
- 85 ventilators in use, including 16 for COVID-19 patients
- 71 individuals have recovered
- 11 new cases for a total of 159
- One death to date
OPEN DOOR MISSION CAMPUS
- 6 positive COVID-19 test results among staff and guests experiencing homelessness
- 92 new COVID-19 cases announced
- Community total 394
- 534 additional positive cases for a total of 9,703 positive cases.
- There have been an additional 3,441 negative tests for a total of 47,458 negative tests to date, which includes testing reported by the State Hygienic Lab and other labs.
- 1 in 55 Iowans have been tested.
- An additional 4 deaths were also reported, a 61-80 year old in Appanoose County, a 61-80 year old in Jasper County, an 81+ year old in Poweshiek County and a 61-80 year old in Wapello County
- 389 are currently hospitalized
- 3,486 Iowans have recovered.
- 10 new cases for a total of 59
- 25 individuals have recovered
- 31 are self-isolating
- 1 hospitalized
- 2 deaths
- Two new cases for a total of five to date