OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — Five new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Lincoln, Nebraska.
On Wednesday, Mayor Leirion Gaylor Baird and the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department (LLCHD) announced that five lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 had been reported, bringing the community total to 97.
A new data dashboard atcovid19.lincoln.ne.gov includes the following information:
- The number of lab-confirmed cases by week
- A geographic distribution of cases in Lancaster County
- The number of total tests conducted and the number of tests conducted by week
- The positivity rate
- The number of lab-confirmed cases by sex and age group
- The types of exposures – community acquired, direct contact, travel, and unknown
- The website also has a link to the state dashboard