Bethel Christian Ministries is transporting supplies in a semi-truck to Texas to aid those victimized by Hurricane Harvey.
The church, located at 3702 Giles Road in Bellevue, will be open from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday of this week to collect supplies that will be sent to the Church Triumphant, a shelter location in Pasadena, Texas.
Here is a full list of supplies needed:
- Blankets & pillows
- Baby food, formula & diapers (all sizes)
- all types of toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, etc.)
- feminine hygiene products
- underwear (all sizes new in pkg)
- clothing (all sizes- good condition)
- medical supplies (ibuprofen, Tylenol, bandaids, gauze, etc.)
- non-perishable food items
- bottled water
- garbage bags
- paper goods