OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — If you haven't paid the second half of your property taxes, the Douglas County Treasurer says you have through and including tomorrow to do so.
To help people make the deadline, they say the county's five offices will be open an extra half hour until 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
Those who want to skip the lines may use drop boxes at the facilities, go to https://www.dctreasurer.org/, use the myDouglasCounty app, call 402-444-7103 or mail payments. Post dates on mailed payments will be used to verify people have met tomorrow's deadline.
The Douglas County Treasurer Offices are located at:
- North Customer Service Center, 7414 N. 30th Street
- South Customer Service Center, 4202 S. 50th Street
- Midtown Customer Service Center, 411 N. 84th Street
- Maple Customer Service Center, 15335 West Maple Road (the former Thomas Fitzgerald Home)
- Millard Customer Service Center, 5730 S. 144th Street