NewsLocal News


Don Bacon speaking at Boys Town graduation

Don Bacon
Posted at 12:37 PM, May 17, 2019
and last updated 2019-05-17 13:37:38-04

OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — Congressman Don Bacon will speak at the 2019 Boys Town High School commencement ceremony this Sunday, May 19, at 1:30 p.m.

100 students from 17 different states will graduate from Boys Town this year. Twelve of the graduates are members of the National Honor Society and two students will receive a National Service Award.

After graduation, 80 percent of students plan to enroll in college program, while the remaining 20 percent will enlist in the military, join the Job Corp, or enter the workforce.