Saturday is a drug take back day for unwanted, unused and expired pills.
Police and other law enforcement agencies in Douglas, Sarpy and Pottawattamie Counties are participating.
Collection sites will be set up at several drug stores, including Walgreens and Hy-Vee. It runs from a 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Below is the full list of locations participating:
- Walgreens, 3005 Lake Street
- Walgreens, 8380 Harrison Street
- Kubot Pharmacy, 2401 North Street
- Hy-Vee, 747 North 132nd Street
- Carter Lake City Hall, 950 Locust Street
- Walgreens, 13155 West Center Road
- La Vista Police Department, 7701 South 96th Street
- Walgreens, 13510 Q Street
- Hy-Vee, 1000 South 178th Street
- Hy-Vee, 3410 North 156th Street
- Hy-Vee, 11650 South 73rd Street
- Bellevue Police Headquarters, 1510 Wall Street