News

Actions

Firefighters return to same home

Posted at 6:37 AM, Dec 06, 2016
and last updated 2016-12-06 10:04:49-05
 
Firefighters returned to the scene of a house fire that broke out late Monday afternoon. 
 
The rekindle happened at a home near 84th and Pacific around 2:00 on Tuesday morning. 
 
It took crews about 30 minutes to put it out. 
 
Officials says the house is owned by an elderly couple. 
 
No injuries were reported. 
 
Investigators say the original fire was started by unattended cooking oil heating on the stove.