OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — The City of Omaha said that collection of garbage and recyclables may take additional time due to last week's storms and that Waste Management is working to get back on schedule.
They say you can assist by:
- Ensuring that your material is out for collection on your regular collection day Even though much of the area will be delayed, some collection will occur on schedule.
- Clearing snow off the top and from around your trash can and recycle bin
- Checking that garbage in white bags is as visible and as obvious as possible
- Please allow Waste Management an extra day to provide collection as they work to catch up.
- Report missed collection after 7pm the day after your regular collection day.
- For issues related to your solid waste collection, call 402-444-5238