OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — Hy-Vee announced a fundraising effort Tuesday to benefit the American Red Cross of Nebraska and Southwest Iowa as the region responds to historic flooding.
Customers at all Nebraska and Council Bluffs Hy-Vee stores can donate any amount at the register or customer service counter to help those impacted by the floods. The grocery store will match customer donations up to $50,000 to help the local communities.
Customers can donate to any of the following stores:
- Columbus Hy-Vee, 3010 23rd Street
- Council Bluffs Hy-Vee Drugstore, 757 West Broadway
- Council Bluffs West Broadway Hy-Vee, 2323 West Broadway
- Council Bluffs Mall of the Bluffs Hy-Vee, 1745 Madison Avenue
- Fremont Hy-Vee, 840 East 23rd Street
- Grand Island Hy-Vee, 115 Wilmar Avenue
- Kearney Hy-Vee, 5212 3rd Avenue
- Lincoln O Street Hy-Vee, 5010 O Street
- Lincoln Northern Lights Hy-Vee, 1601 N. 84th Street
- Lincoln Superior Hy-Vee, 5020 N. 27th Street
- Lincoln Williamsburg Hy-Vee, 6001 Village Drive
- Lincoln 70th & Pioneer Hy-Vee, 7151 Stacy Lane
- Norfolk Hy-Vee East, 120 East Norfolk Avenue
- Norfolk Hy-Vee West, 2107 Taylor Avenue
- Omaha Florence Hy-Vee Drugstore, 8404 N. 30th Street
- Omaha Midtown Hy-Vee, 5150 Center Street
- Omaha Stony Brook Hy-Vee, 14591 Stony Brook Boulevard
Customers unable to make a donation in-person can donate online here.
Hy-Vee has already partnered with the American Red Cross and local emergency management officials to help deliver food, fuel, and bottled water to the impacted areas.