While Omaha might have to wait on the snow, the ice is ready.
REGULAR HOURS (Nov. 21-Feb 14)
- 6-10 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays
- 6 p.m.-midnight Fridays (rink will open later on Dec. 15 and 22, following private events)
- 1 p.m.-midnight Saturdays (rink will open later on Dec. 16 after a private event)
- 1-10 p.m. Sundays.
EXTENDED HOLIDAY BREAK HOURS (Dec. 22-Jan. 8, 15)
- 3-10 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays
- 3 p.m.- midnight Fridays
- 1 p.m.-midnight Saturdays
- 1-10 p.m. Sundays
- Open 1-5 p.m. Christmas Eve (Dec. 24)
- Closed Christmas Day (Dec. 25)
- Open 1-8 p.m. New Year's Eve (Dec. 31)
- Closed New Year's Day (Jan. 1)
Admission is $8 (plus tax) and includes skate rental; those bringing their own skates will still have to pay the admission fee. Proceeds benefit Food Bank for the Heartland as part of the "Shine the Light on Hunger" initiative. For every $1 donated, the food bank will provide three meals to those in need.
Free parking is available east of 8th Street and Riverfront Drive. Patrons are also able to park in the Capitol District garage ($8/day) at 325 N. 12th St.; at Capitol Garage ($1/hour, with a $10 maximum) at 1215, Capitol Ave.; or at metered parking along 12th Street.
3 News Now is a media sponsor of the 2017 Holiday Lights Festival.