OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — Today is National Candy Day, and some local dentists are offering to buy back your leftover or extra candy.
- My Pediatric Dentist in Council Bluffs is taking your candy through November 11th.
- Capehart Family Dentistry in Bellevue and Papillion will take your sweets through November 6th.
- Premier Dental on Lakeside Hills Plaza in Omaha will take candy today only from 3:00-7:00 p.m.
- Ridgeview Dental on Wright Street in Omaha is taking candy until Wednesday.
- Ries Orthodontics will be open for candy buybacks today and tomorrow from 7:30-4:30.