OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — Project Harmony says Omaha's skyline will be a little blue in April to raise awareness for Child Abuse Awareness Month.
Some notable skyline landmarks that will light up the sky are WoodmenLife Tower and the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo's Desert Dome.
In addition to blue buildings, more than 17,000 pinwheels will spin across the Metro as part of Project Harmony's Pinwheels for Prevention Campaign. They say pinwheels are a national symbol for child abuse prevention...representing the great childhood that all children deserve.
The following businesses will be participating in the Pinwheels for Prevention Campaign:
· American National Bank
· Boys Town
· Candlelight Lounge
· Children’s Hospital & Medical Center
· Children’s Physicians (Council Bluffs)
· Children’s Physicians (Bellevue)
· Children’s Physicians (Omaha)
· Kinghorn Gardens
· Midtown Crossing
· Morning Star Lutheran Church
· Pentagon Federal Credit Union
· Project Harmony
· Village Pointe