OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — With snow on the ground and temperatures dropping, staying warm can be a problem for homeless people in the Metro. To help out, the Salvation Army and CHI Health will be conducting a winter-wear donation drive.
- Coats (especially XL, 2XL, 3XL) and sweaters
- Winter hats and scarves
CHI Health Clinic collection sites are:
· 42nd and L (4220 L Street, Suite 100, Omaha)
· 161st and West Maple (16101 Evans Street, Omaha)
· Bellevue Clinic (3308 Samson Way, Bellevue)
· Immanuel Hospital, 6901 North 72nd Street, Omaha)
· La Vista Clinic (8248 South 96th Street, La Vista)
· Lakeside Hospital (16901 Lakeside Hills Court, Omaha)
· Midlands Hospital (11111 South 84th Street, Papillion)
· University Campus, 2412 Cuming, Omaha)
· Valley View Clinic (1288 Valley View Drive, Council Bluffs)
· West Broadway (3135 West Broadway, Council Bluffs)
Donations will be taken from December 2 through December 6.
For more information, visit: CHIHealth.com/LayersofLove or contact Kathy Sarantos Niver at 402-657-1445 or Todd Andrews at 402-898-7538 (office) or 402-913-6902 (cell) with any questions.