A man accused of a dozen robberies in the Omaha metro is also suspected of two more, the Omaha Police Department said Thursday.
Investigators say Devante Croffer, 18, is suspected of two more robberies, in addition to the 12 others he already faces charges for.
Police said he was involved in the Nov. 2 robbery of the Valero gas station at 30th and Lake streets and the Nov. 10 robbery of the Bucky’s at 40th and Dodge streets.
The 12 other robberies are listed below:
- Oct. 24 - Bucky's at 72nd and Maple
- Oct. 25 - Mega Saver at 55th and Center
- Oct 28 - Valero gas station at 38th and Hamilton
- Oct. 31 - Bucky's at 24th and Martha
- Nov. 2 - Mega Saver at 40th and Dodge
- Nov. 2 - Mega Saver at Saddle Creek and California
- Nov. 7 - Kum & Go at 82nd and Maple
- Nov. 10 - Bucky's at 24th and Martha
- Nov. 15 - Mega Saver at 24th and P
- Nov. 15 - Tobacco Hut at 48th and Center
- Nov. 16 - Wash World at 30th and St. Mary's
- Nov. 17 - Kwik Shop at 156th and Blondo
Croffer turned himself into members of the Metro Area Fugitive Task Force on Wednesday morning, a day after a warrant for his arrest was issued.
That warrant was for the Nov. 7 robbery of the Kum and Go at 82nd and Maple streets.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office says Croffer admitted to Omaha police officers he also robbed the Great Southern Bank in Fort Calhoun.