OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — The Lincoln Police Department (LPD) says three suspects have been arrested after a joint human trafficking operation carried out by Lincoln and Omaha-area authorities.
LPD says these arrests were made:
- 33-year-old Fernando Paz of Omaha was arrested for electronic child enticement after he communicated with an investigator online. The investigator posed as a 15 year old female and Paz agreed to travel to Lincoln to pay for sex with a 15 year old.
- 49-year-old Matthew Turner of Lincoln was arrested for soliciting a prostitute.
- 36 year old Terry Williams of Lincoln was arrested for pandering and tampering with physical evidence.
The operation was carried out by law enforcement from:
- The Lincoln Police Department
- Omaha Police Department
- Douglas County Sheriff's office
- Council Bluffs Police Department
- The FBI