LA VISTA, Neb. (KMTV) - Detectives from the La Vista Police Department Criminal Investigations Bureau arrested 12 people in an undercover prostitution operation Tuesday.
The operation was in collaboration with the FBI's Omaha Child Exploitation Task Force and Omaha Police, Council Bluffs Police, Lincoln Police, the Douglas County Sheriff's Office and the Nebraska State Patrol all were also a part of it.
Eleven suspects were booked on misdemeanor charges, and one was booked for an outstanding warrant.
The following were arrested and charged with prostitution:
- Renay Ahern, 45, of Omaha
- Deborah Cook, 24, of Bellevue
- Nikita Price, 20, of Omaha
- Maurice Davis, 29, of Milwaukee
The following were arrested and charged with solicitation of prostitution:
- Alfred Arroyo, 18, of Omaha
- Blair Barr, 31, of Omaha
- Miguel Castrejon, 24, of Omaha
- FangYao Liu, 30, of Omaha
- Steven Rogers, 34, of Omaha
- Dustin Searcey, 43, of Omaha
- Jeffery Temme, 63, of St. Petersburg, Fla.
Travis Bennett, 21, of Omaha was wanted on an outstanding warrant.