OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — If you're heading to the College World Series, here's helpful information you and your family should know before arriving at TD Ameritrade Park.
TD Ameritrade Park bag policy
- Clear, uncolored plastic bags
- Small or clutch-sized purses or wallets, not exceeding 4.5 inches tall by 6.5 inches long
- One-gallon, clear plastic freezer bags are permitted
- Diaper bags must be clear plastic
- Exceptions will be made for bags of medical necessity after a brief search
Items not allowed in the stadium
- Oversized, opaque bags of any kind (with the exception of medically necessary bags)
- Bottles or cans.
- Outside food or drink (20-ounce or smaller, empty, clear-plastic bottles will be allowed for water).
- Food or drink coolers
- Frisbees or beach balls
- Large umbrellas
- Laser pointers
- Noise-making devices of any kind (i.e. bells, whistles, horns, etc.)
- Illegal drugs or alcohol
- Weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms
- Commercial signs or banners without the prior approval of MECA
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (drones) are not permitted on MECA’s campus
- Any item deemed to challenge public safety
- Cameras are permitted for still photography and video for personal use, but lens length must be no longer than approximately one inch and no additional detachable lenses will be permitted. Camera bags must also be clear plastic
To see a stadium layout, click here .
Other Stadium Information
- Gates open two hours in advance of game time (parking lots open at 8 a.m. for all game days).
- Fans must leave between games. Gates will reopen either two hours before the next game, or if less than two hours, once the stadium had been cleared.
- TD Ameritrade Park Omaha is a smoke-free facility. Smoking areas are located outside all entry gates. Smokers must stay 20 feet away from the gate entrance. Electronic or vapor cigarettes are also prohibited.
- A temporary AM Radio station will be established to broadcast CWS info. The channel, at AM 1670, can be heard within three miles of the stadium.
- Tickets may not be resold for more than face value on the grounds of TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, or within a half-mile radius of the stadium. The Omaha Police Department will be actively enforcing all scalping laws.
- Reserved tickets for games 1-4 and finals games 1-3 show a face value of $40, $45 or $55
- Reserved tickets for games 5, 7 and 11 show a face value of $30, $45 or $55.
- Reserved tickets for games 6, 8, 9, 10 and 12 show a face value of $45 or $55.
- A limited number of single club seats are available, day of game only, at the TD Ameritrade Park Omaha box office for $70 for all games.
- The “if necessary” games on Saturday are called Bracket 1 and Bracket 2. The prices for reserved seats are $30, $45, $55. Club seat prices for these “if necessary” games are $60.
General Admission Tickets
- The line for fans with general admission tickets will begin near the entrance to Fan Fest on the 10th Street sidewalk near the intersection of 10th and Mike Fahey Streets.
- A book of 10 general admission tickets is $90.
- General admission individual tickets purchased at the box office are $15
To learn more about the opening ceremonies, click here .
To see the game schedule for opening weekend, click here .
Metro Transit’s Stadium Circulator
The service connects TD Ameritrade Park Omaha with downtown Omaha hotels, public parking, the Old Market and other attractions. The Stadium Circulator operates on an approximately 10-minute frequency and is in service 90 minutes prior to game time, and 90 minutes after the end of the last inning. The one-way fare is 25 cents. Signs with a baseball illustration located at each bus stop will make the route even more visible.
The Stadium Circulator will run continuously for the 2019 Opening Celebration Day on Friday, June 14th from 9:30 a.m. until 30 minutes after the festivities end. Metro Transit also operates more than a dozen routes that offer scheduled stops within walking distance of the stadium. For more information on bus services, click here .
Located at 12th and Cass Streets, between Capitol and Cass Streets on 10th Street, and on Cuming Street next to the Holiday Inn. Numerous taxis will be available for transportation.
Pedicabs will stage on 12th and Mike Fahey Street, across from TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.
The ride-share pickup and drop-off will be located towards the north end of the cutout along 10th Street in front of CHI Health Center Omaha. Signs will be posted.
- Operators may be cited for stop sign violations, driving scooters on the wrong side of the roadway or sidewalks, failure to signal turn, etc.
- Scooters are not to be operated on roadways with a speed limit 35 miles per hour or over. The scooters are not to exceed a speed of 15 miles per hour.
- Scooters cannot be operated on sidewalks.
- must be at least 18 years old (per user agreement).
- are not required to have a driver’s license.
- are not required to have car insurance.
- are encouraged but not required to wear a helmet.
- There are three entrances at TD Ameritrade Park that have ADA Access. For an elevator, please use Gate 2, near the ticket windows, or the Suite/Club entrance located just south of Gate 1 on 13th Street.
- Persons with disabilities may be dropped off on the southwest side of the stadium near the corner of 12th and Mike Fahey
Tailgating and Parking
- For tailgating rules and regulations, click here .
- All MECA-managed lots will open at 8 a.m. and close 90 minutes following the conclusion of the last game.
- The CHI Health Center Omaha parking garage will be open for parking at a $12 daily fee.
- Lot D is a “pass lot” for CWS season-ticket holders, with the exception of Opening Celebration Day, when there is limited availability for parking due to location of the fireworks set-up.
- Lot B also is a “pass lot” for CWS game days. MECA advises it will be available for paid public parking only for Opening Celebration Day on June 14th with limited availability
- Motorcycle parking is available on the south side of Mike Fahey Street, between 13th and 14th Streets.
This information was provided by NCAA and Omaha Police Department