OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Friday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find a tally of cases at area schools here.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 107 new cases of COVID-19 were received by midnight on the previous day. This makes 12,520 cases in Douglas County since the outbreak began in March.
- During the past day, the Health Department received two new death certificates related to COVID-19. Two women, over 85 years old, have been lost to the disease. The total number of deaths in the county related to the pandemic increases to 149.
- The county has confirmed 8,530 county residents have recovered from the illness.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 38 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lancaster County today, bringing the community total to 3,591.
- The number of deaths in the community remains at 19.
- Recoveries: up from 1,641 to 1,697
- Hospitalizations for COVID-19 positive patients: 14 with four from Lancaster County and 10 from other communities (one on ventilator).
Overall positivity rate:
- Lancaster County – remains at 6.6 percent
- State – remains at 9.4 percent
- National – remains at 9 percent
The COVID-19 Risk Dial is at “Yellow,” indicating a moderate risk of the virus spreading.
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Three Rivers Public Health Department (3RPHD) reports total lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases within the district as follows:
- Dodge County: 870 cases (Total)
- Saunders County: 188 cases (Total)
- Washington County: 152 cases (Total)
- Total 3RPHD Case Count: 1210 cases