OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Thursday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find school cases here.
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department (LLCHD) today announced that five residents have died from COVID-19, bringing the total number of deaths in Lancaster County to 50. The individuals were a woman in her 60s, two women in their 70s and two men in their 70s and 80s. Four were hospitalized and one was in a nursing home. On behalf of the City, Mayor Gaylor Baird expresses condolences to their families and friends.
- LLCHD reports 181 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Lancaster County today, bringing the community total to 10,242.
- Recoveries: up from 4,231 to 4,293
- Overall positivity rate:
- Lancaster County – up from 9.6 percent to 9.7 percent
- State – remains at 12.3 percent
- National – remains at 7.6 percent
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT (DCHD)