OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Tuesday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find school cases here.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department (LLCHD) announced that 93 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lancaster County today, bringing the community total to 9,072.
- The number of deaths in the community remains at 43.
- Recoveries: up from 3,922 to 3,964
- Overall positivity rate:
- Lancaster County – up from 9 percent to 9.1 percent
- State – remains at 11.2 percent
- National – remains at 7.6 percent
- Hospitalizations for COVID-19 positive patients: 62 with 37 from Lancaster County (four on ventilators) and 25 from other communities (three on ventilators).
- The COVID-19 Risk Dial is at “Elevated Orange,” indicating a high risk of the virus spreading.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT