OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Friday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find school cases here.
DOUGLAS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- The health department reported 421 additional positive COVID-19 cases Friday, marking the highest daily total since the pandemic began
- 22,786 total cases in Douglas County since the outbreak began in March
- Over the last 14 days, Douglas County has had 149 cases reported in schools, including 90 staff and 59 students
- Schools report 174 staff and students are in quarantine with 448 self-monitoring
- Number of total deaths related to COVID-19 in Douglas County remains at 231
- A total of 15,387 residents have recovered