OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Wednesday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find school cases here.
- The Douglas County Health Department (DCHD) reported 97 new cases of COVID-19 that were received by midnight the previous day. This makes 15,419 total cases in Douglas County since the outbreak began in March.
- The Health Department received two new death certificates during the past day related to the pandemic. One woman and a man, both over 75 years of age have sadly passed. The number of COVID-19-related deaths in the county now is 191.
- DCHD has confirmed 11,818 county residents have recovered from the illness.
- 88 additional positive COVID-19 cases for a total of 5,938 cases
- Number of deaths remains at 24