OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — Omaha is full of road construction, and there will be more to watch out for over the next few days.
- As of 7 a.m. Monday, Burke Boulevard between North 120th Street and West Dodge Frontage Road South will be closed westbound for street paving. The closure will last all day.
- As of 9 a.m., the intersection of South 72nd Street and F Street will have eastbound traffic shifted to the center lane and north bound traffic restricted to one lane for ten days.
- As of 9 a.m., F Street between South 72nd Street and South 67th Street will be closed to through traffic for street repair. The closure will be in effect for seven days.
- As of 9 a.m., Sorensen Parkway is restricted to one lane eastbound at North 60th Street for street repair in the outside curb lane and will be restricted for three days. Sorensen will also be restricted at North 56th Street.
- At noon Monday, Pacific Street between South 84th Street and South 90th Street will have various lane restrictions for milling and resurfacing for six days.