OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Tuesday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find school cases here.
- The Douglas County Health Department (DCHD) reported 72 new cases of COVID-19 that were received by midnight the previous day. This makes 15,322 total cases in Douglas County since the outbreak began in March.
- The Health Department received eight new death certificates during the past day related to the pandemic. One woman and seven men, all 70 years of age or older, have sadly passed. The number of COVID-19-related deaths in the county now is 189.
- DCHD has confirmed 11,659 county residents have recovered from the illness.
- 76 additional positive COVID-19 cases reported for a total of 5,850 cases
- Number of deaths remains at 24